VTW has developed a new product called Vingo, www.vingo.fit a social exercise app for people that want to improve their health. We believe that affordable access to a fun, immersive, social exercise experience can have a profound impact on improving the health and wellbeing of individuals. We are building something new – a connected fitness app with real game play features.
We believe in the active engagement of all employees to continue to define and evolve our culture, and that empowerment of individuals to contribute their talents can make a difference. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to be part of a team that practices the power of collaborative teamwork and innovative ways to inspire engagement in our customers, wherever they are in their fitness journey.
About the Role
As the Product Owner, you will translate Leadership’s strategy into actionable items and work with the different teams to execute those requirements. You will play an essential role in strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders, including CEO, Marketing, and Art and Development teams. You will report to the Director of Marketing, and strive to ensure the product design aligns with customers’ needs as well as marketing initiatives and campaigns.
You must have a passion for fitness products and embrace the concept of creating a fun environment that can support the fitness goals of all individuals, no matter where they are on their fitness journey.
- Learn and understand current market, product and customers to determine product development needs; continue market research to stay on top of current trends and design possibilities
- Define product features that bring clear value to customers
- Devise product feature roadmap to increase KPI’s Design and deploy experiments to A/B test features and ideas
- Strategize and present viable options to stakeholders – CEO, , Marketing, Dev team and Art Team
- Identify areas of improvement and create a backlog of future iterations based on added value for users
- Inform stakeholders of product status and ensure all teams are aligned and working towards the same goals
- Deep understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development
- Familiarity with Jira and the Atlassian suite of products
- Experience with data analytics, and engagement drivers in live mobile products
- Live operations experience
- Clear understanding of economy and monetization design, system design and game tuning
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask, while maintaining attention to detail and a focus on delivery
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Comfortable working autonomously from home
- Bonus : Relevant experience working as a Product Owner using Unity