Quality Assurance Lead
VTW has developed Vingo, www.vingo.fit a new social exercise app for consumers. We believe that affordable access to a fun, immersive and social exercise experience can have a profound impact on improving the health and wellbeing of everyone.
Our culture embraces the active engagement of all employees to continue to define and evolve our team, and that empowerment of individuals to contribute their talents can make a difference. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to be part of a team that practices the power of collaborative teamwork and innovative ways to inspire engagement in our customers, wherever they are in their fitness journey.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Lead to lead the testing team in support of producing an exciting new mobile application. The ideal candidate will have a passion for QA, process improvement and requirement testing so that we can continue to deliver an unforgettable experience to our customers for years to come.
- Define expert level service in quality and in customer service
- Create process improvement within QA and the development team at large
- Lead, recruit, coach, and manage a team of Quality Assurance professionals
- Create and execute test cases and create reporting, following agile methods for software development
- Lead discussions around requirements and design reviews of upcoming releases, hotfixes and other updates; communicate what QA will deliver on all features across multiple roadmaps
- Partner with production and lead in production activities driving release schedule and requirements
- Develop training materials for project team and lead workshops for test leadership
- Analyze product quality and usability, associated system limitations and risk factors
- Proactively drive tooling support to empower the support team in live operations
- Ensure critical issues are addressed or escalated through completion while assuming ownership of the entire QA team
- Demonstrated experience with balancing quality against business needs
- 5+ years experience in live operations and remote workspaces
- 1 -3 years experience in QA leadership or similar management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well with others
- Understanding of technical challenges facing mobile development including hardware and device fragmentation, server/client architectures, metadata and data versioning, asset systems, metrics and analytics, payments, social features, A/B testing, logging solutions, and more
- Proven reporting and presentation skills to support quality assurance development
- Experience with native mobile apps, both iOS and Android
- Experience with Appium or other mobile automation frameworks such as XCTest/XCUITest, UIAutomator/UIAutomator2