VTW has developed a new product called Vingo, www.vingo.fit a social exercise app for people that want to improve their health. We believe that affordable access to a fun, immersive, social exercise experience can have a profound impact on improving the health and wellbeing of individuals. We are building something new – a connected fitness app with real game play features.
We believe in the active engagement of all employees to continue to define and evolve our culture, and that empowerment of individuals to contribute their talents can make a difference. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to be part of a team that practices the power of collaborative teamwork and innovative ways to inspire engagement in our customers, wherever they are in their fitness journey.
About the Role
We are looking for a Unity Developer to maintain, upgrade and implement new features to satisfy the ongoing needs of multiple stakeholders, including product owners, game designers, marketing and customer service.
- Work with artists, designers, developers and product stakeholders to maintain, upgrade and implement new features in our Unity-based app
- Produce new features and major refactors thorough technical design documents
- Provide and receive accurate and objective feedback in code reviews
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn and participate in all development areas, including but not limited to Unity
- 3+ years professional experience as a Unity developer
- Strong C# and OOP skills and experience
- Strong debugging skills
- Shipped at least one Unity-based game or app
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, related field or equivalent experience
- Custom Unity Editor/Inspector/Tooling experience
- Bluetooth, ANT+ and other hardware experience
- Realtime multiplayer networking experience
- Video Game Console experience
- ASP / .NET experience
- Diagnose and debug issues with common consumer fitness devices (speedometers, heartrate monitors, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote